Friday, April 19, 2013

Choco Cheese Pancake with Ice Cream: The Best Food to Boost Up My Mood

This is not an expensive nor exclusive food, but its taste can always boost up my mood.


Yes, it is a chococheese pancake served with one or two scoops of any flavor ice cream in which I will never say never. The taste is so ummm... yummy~

The first time I ate it was three years ago, during my college orientation days which I didn't enjoy at all. It was tiring and somehow boring, so after the activities were over, my friends and I went to  Pancake Company in Jalan Sagan. I initially didn't like cheese because it smells a bit annoying to me, but my friend insisted to order two chococheese pancakes and pursued me to try what I have always didn't like. So, I tried it, and gotcha!! I really like how the cheese, chocolate, and ice cream melted on my tongue.

Since then, I love this food so badly and has been addicted to every food with a 'chococheese' on its topping. Of course it doesn't mean that I don't like any other food. I like food, I am an omnivore. I tried a lot of new foods, but this one has been the most recommended for you to enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment