Thursday, February 21, 2013

[Creative Writing] The First Meeting of Creative Writing Class

The first meeting met my expectation!!

Before the first meeting, I used to wonder what the class would be and what would be taught to me during the semester. I expected the Creative Writing class to be much less strained than any other classes like Research Methodology and Collective and Control, and yes it is--at least in the first meeting. I was really happy to make this blog for the class, and told to posts some kind of less-stressed academic stuffs here. However, I still have no idea how the next meetings will be because I couldn't read the course outline presented by the lecturer. It was in Microsoft Word format and the font is too small for these minus eyes T___T

2 comments:

  1. I got the syllabus here http://bekabuluh.com/creative-writing/
    And hey, Mas Dalih has linked our blog there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, my modem is just too slow to load the web *sigh hard*

    ReplyDelete