Thursday, February 21, 2013

[Creative Writing] Five Senses to Explore Your Idea

* Sight


              Most people will answer about tourism objects whenever they hear this question "What is your favorite place?". But to me, home is the best place in this world where I can always feeling safe and cozy. It is not a big luxurious place with red carpet welcoming me in front of the door. It is also not a heavenly peaceful place with stunning garden outside the building. My house is just simple. The white painted wall even adds the simplicity. It has a big fertile garden beside and a smaller one near the terrace. Just across the street is a garden of green bamboos. And yes, my house is in a village :)


*Hearing
             The first sound I heard this morning and my other mornings is the sound of my crazy alarm. I set Shock by B2ST as my default alarm ringtone because it has an upbeat tempo that will really shock me every morning and throws me away from my dream. I am this kind of lazy girl who is really hard to wake up early in the morning. I usually close my eyes again in two or three seconds after getting up, so this alarm is kind of helpful.

*Smell
           Smell of something that disgusts me? Hmm, there are a lot of smells that disgust me too much  The first one is the stench of rotten organic trash that has been poured by rain all the night. What is worse than snuffing the smell of rotten mango, vegetables, rice, and butter at one place with a lot of flies swarming on it? The second one is the stench of animal carcass on the balcony of my house. Usually it is a lizard or rats, and my father will throw it away with a very unpleasant face because the stench is extremely disgusting.

*Taste
          My tongue really likes hot and spicy foods like ayam geprek and maicih. I know that eating a lot of spicy foods is not good for my health, but really, the sensation of the spice is not comparable. The crispy texture usually doubles it up, so that's why my favorite food is hot spicy and crispy food.


*Texture
           I had just bought two pairs of new shoes with the same model but different colors. The soles are pillowy and smooth which make it really comfortable to wear everyday. The insoles are a bit thick, but I like it because it makes the shoes even more fit to my feet.

1 comment:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
    https://www.parcesta-condo.sg/

    ReplyDelete