Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wondering My Age

It is February 21st, 2013 which means only 57 days left before I turn into 20. TWENTY. Yes, TWENTY.


                 Honestly, I always feel upset to know that there is no one will stay young forever (unless you are in heaven.kkk~). It's not that I don't thank God for giving me this life up to now. I thank Him. But still, being 20 is no joking. Being 20 means leaving all those playful things I used to fond of during teenager. It also means starting to consider serious life matters i.e career, marriage, and any other mature stuffs that will knock out my brain. Good gracious! I know I sound very childish, but leaving one precious stage in your life is really hard unless you never enjoy it :p

Okay, forgive me for writing this here. Don't scold me. Don't put me on your bad sight. I am just expressing what I feel. Moreover, I am not helpless and desperate (permanently)-_-



2 comments:

  1. P.S : Dear Mr.Right, just show yourself, and go find this girl. Sincerely yours.

    ReplyDelete